deadline: Nov. 29, 2013
- Any subject or style of poem is acceptable.
- There is no entry fee.
- Poet must be 7-18 years of age.
- Only one poem per student may be submitted.
- Poems must be no longer than 24 lines.
- Poems must be the young writer’s own work.
November is the month to write your novel! Sign up at the NaNoWriMo kid’s page , registering as a “young writer”, and set your word goal count. Start writing on November 1st, and update your word count as the month progresses. You will have access to writer resources on the site, as well as Pep Talks and other help for when you get stuck or run out of ideas. Go to the website for more information and to sign up.